Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Logo

Hi there! Spring is busy! Yay! I know it is for most of you. The rain has slowed the calls down a bit and given me a chance to do some things that need to be done around here. I've been working on a knitting project and making some things to pose newborns in, shopping for a few cool props and designing a new logo! My husband and I are getting new flooring put down this month and then I can't WAIT to take pictures on it with Natural light! Those of you who've had sessions here know that my space is small, but without bulky lights, I have lots of ideas.... :)

Also, I've got help! Amy will be coming in on Tuesdays and helping me keep my ducks in a row. I'm not a naturally organized person and the busier I get, the less organized I am! I'm SO glad she's agreed to help me! She will be making calls, helping with orders and just being a friendly face when you pick your orders up and I'm not here. You can already email her amy@alwaysportraitsbysally.com.

Soon you will see new info on my website. I'm redoing my pricing slightly, updating my operating hours and generally updating the pictures. You'll notice I've already designed a new logo! My little sister was gracious and drew the other one for me, but I haven't felt like it quite fit my style or my site, so TaDa! We have a new one!

One last thing, Wednesday and Thursday, May 20 and 21st Amy and I will be hosting an open house aimed at High School Seniors who will be needing portraits this summer. There will be door prizes, a drawing and snacks. Anyone is welcome, but the goal is to let the teens know I'm here and I'm available to go to the location of their choice.

Yours,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment